Adrian Woolridge

I just saw a segment on the mornin edition of the ESPN Sportcenter. It was
about Adrian Woolridge from Iowa. He is a point guard with scoring abilities.
I am not sure but I think his coach also coached John Bagley (did I spell it
right?) at BC. The segment talked about his point guard abilities and scoring.
Something like Dana but Dana shoots first then passes. His coach (I forgot his
name) tried to develop his passing skills but since Adrian is a senior he wants
him to score more to help the team win.
I may be wrong on some of the thing I said. But he seemed like a second rounder
who can give Wesley some rest. The segment on him didn't mention anything about
his defense but one, I think Wesley can teach him that and second, defense ala
NBA stlye can only be learnt in the NBA.

Any opinions...

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu