Re: Tony Battie

<< Texas played great defense against him tonight and shut Carr & him down.
 He is lean,  but is a great leaper, shot blocker, & can really run the
 court. >>

Maybe we need a lean type.  If we're going to be a running team, who wants a
300 pounder with no agility?  I realize there is a delicate balance between
beinga bale to run and getting pushed around by Shaq and the like, but it
sounds to me, from what little I know, that Battie would be a good pick.

later, Jake