Re: Knight as Duncan backup?

	This sounds great!  I had never seen Knight play in person until
the Lakers/Sonics game last week on NBC.  This kid looks like he has the
skills to be a quality 20/10 player in the NBA in a few years.  I think
he would look great in Celtic Green.  COME ON LUCKY.......
- -Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever

- -David Darlington