Knight as Duncan backup?

How does this sound? Peter May of the Boston Globe reports that Travis
Knight  of the Lakers, because of the new collective bargaining agreement,
will become a free agent at the end of the season. The Lakers can't
negotiate with him until July 1 and can only offer him a 20% raise. He is
currently playing for the minimum. If we don't resign  Brikowski, Szabo, and
Lister and we can use some of the money to pay Knight to a contract. I think
he would be great as Duncan's backup.  It would be sweet to steal him away
from the Lakers and the kid can play and would look great in green.

JC