New Celtics Mailing List feature!

Greetings fellow C's fans!

This is your friendly, neighborhood mailing list maintainer (and one of the
few folks on the list who keeps my opinions to myself :-) :-) )

mailing list archives are now stored in Hypermail format at:

http://www.igtc.com/archives/celtics

Accidentally deleted an article before you read it?  Picked up a thread in
the middle and now you want to see how it all started?  Never fear,
the hypermail archive has it all!

For now, I only have  the 1997 archives on-line.  The archive is
updated as soon as new mail is received here at igtc.com.

As time permits (and as soon as I figure out a rational way to arrange it
all), I plan to have the archive of all Celtics Mailing Lists back to March
of 1994, which is when I started offering (and saving) the celtics-digest.

Please let me know what you think of the new format.  I'm open to any
comments, suggestions, etc...

Oh yeah... the ftp archive is still there at:

ftp://ftp.igtc.com/pub/pmm/celtics

Enjoy!

- -> Paul <-