Larry Bird

I was just curious; does anyone know what Larry's status is these days
regarding his back? I know that it will never be 100% again for the rest of
his life, but I wondered if there has been much news about it since he
retired. How limited is his physical activity, or is he close to normal in
that regard due to the fact that he no longer suffers through the rigors of
an NBA Basketball season.

Has this information ever gotten out, or has he kept this private? God knows
he deserves his privacy...

Any info anyone?

- ---> The Fool