Fox and Wesley, master thieves

Hi, Folks,

	I have, to the detriment of my work efficiency, discovered ESPNet
Sportszone's sortable stats for the NBA.  It's right at the bottom of the
ESPN NBA homepage, and requires membership, but hey, did you know that...

1) In the last 30 days, Rick Fox leads the league in steals and David
Wesley is third?

2) That over the last 15 days, Antoine Walker is averaging 20.4 points, 9.9
rebounds (5.3 of which are offensive, and 3 assists, shooting 48%.  Among
rookies, only Iverson has been more productive in that time.

3) In the last 30 days, Antoine Walker is the 5th best offensive rebounder
in the league, bettered only by 3 centers (Perdue, Divac and Jayson
Williams) and the freak from Chicago.  Better than Mutombo, Kemp, Shaq,
Barkley, Baker, for example.

All stat-hounds should check it out.

Have a good weekend!

Chris