Re: Celts beat T.B.'s: Boston 111- Portland 105

At  4:40 AM 97.2.1 +0000, Bill Cooper wrote:
> The Celtics 5 starters played 215
>out of the 240 minutes, but they looked fresher at the end of the game
>than the Blazers did (the Portland starters played 154).

Earlier in the season it was the other way around. The Celts would look
great in the first half and then counldn't put the other team away at the
end of the game.  I wonder if ML is pacing the team, not having them expend
too much energy in the first half and then pouring it on in the second?

- -Marc