RE: Larry's coaching style, notes

A forwarding of this article would be much appreciated as R. Bentz notes, but while you are at it there is also an article on the NBA sub page on ESPN recapping the season so far.  This would be a close second in interest to me. So for all of us cheapskates out there who haven't and won't subscribe to the premium service, my thanks in advance for your kind efforts in forwarding these articles.

Two other notes;

Obviously by tonight's results, AW cannot carry this team by himself.  Fine guard play by the Suns sure neutralized the play of Billups and Mercer.  They hit the ground hard tonight.

With all the trade talk about Austin, how can the Celtics sign him after the season, unless the we use cap room, just as the Heat would.  Of course the Heat won't have significant cap space in this century, and the Celts might, so we might be able to sign him long-term and use his talents this season.  What is his max contract value, in the groups opinion?  What current Celtic players contracts come due this next year, if any?  I know someone asked the contract status of the current team in the last day or so.  Do anyone have, and can they post the current contract status (years and value) for each current Celtic player (at last count there were about 15)?  This critical info would be helpful for future reference to all of us I am sure.

Thanks for all,  Look out World beaters the Wolves, who have got to come down off their high tonight of beating the Bulls.  Looking forward to getting back above .500 Friday.  Expectations!!

Greg