RE: Billups slowly improving

I agree with everyone and we will have to rely on Pitino & Wallace's
 talent evaluation skills.  We all were amazed with the Knight, Massenberg,
Declercq, and Bowen signings, but I am pretty happy with all their
progress, especially Bowen at what we are paying him. But you must pull the
trigger when the time is right.  ML stood pat when we could have gotten
Rider for Dee Brown and now we are stuck with Brown, Barros, and Minor 3
overpaid guards with little trade value. Dee Brown just looks lost out
there and makes stupid rookie mistakes.

Phoenix just had too many guns tonight. Ceballos (still would love to see
him on the Celtics) Mcdyess, & Robinson just eat us up. We got to see what
a real point should do as Kidd and Nash continued topentrate anddsih off
for easy baskets.  IMO Nash shows much more point guard skills than
Billups, and would be an excellent floor leader for us.  Having trained
under Johnson & Kidd he will eventually benefit someone.  Phoenix really
needs a big man, I wonder if we could get Nash for Declercq in some
package.  Andrew could help them inside.

I am sorry if I sounded as if I am cursing Billups or anyone.  I didn't.  I
won't.  Coz this is my fave team and I will support them on whatever they
would do as long as it's done for the good of the team and the fans.

Cecil, please understand that I am only just saying what I see for now
about
this rookie of the Celts.  Everybody has his rights to say what he/she
feels
about something or anybody.  I was only saying all the things Billups still
need to improve to be a better point guard.  I just think this is good coz
anybody would want to have someone say what he needs to improve on, yknow?
I mentioned he wasn't in the caliber of Marbury, Iverson and other points,
only meant that he isn't that flashy and exiting as them.  He's a
contributor to the team and what's important is that he is effective
sometimes.  Everybody should admit that he's still inconsistent coz he's
young and raw and didn't play PG.  I know that!  All I am saying is that CB
has to see all his weaknesses and work on it so in the future he can be a
better PG.  I am not even saying that his playing SUCKS or he should be
traded, coz I hate to see his talent and potential go to other teams.  So,
in short, CB is really improving but still lacks a lot of things a PG
should
have in him.  I'll just pray that he keeps playing hard and that in time he
would be THE CELTICS' NO.1 PG.