Re: Quote of the Night

Cousy's remark about stealling one was because nobody gave the Celts much of a
chance to win that game.  Also, back when the Celtics and the Lakers were both
hot, you didn't see Celtics fans holding up signs in the Forum.  I heard the
cheers when the Celts did something good and knew there had to be quite a few
green fans in the crowd.
Dorine