BIG WIN!

Miracles do happen.  Who among would have predicted this outstanding win in LA LA Land.  Fox played over his head trying to prove something to no avail.  It can't be the same team that got trounced a month ago in Boston.

Walker,  Billups, Knight, McCarty  and Bowen are played huge games.  My vote is to shut up with the trade talk, learn to love our players, people who want to be Celtics and succeed, and look forward to the wonderful success for years to come.  It was a big game as RP played only 9 people, like a playoff rotation.  One question, why only 16 minutes for Mercer?

The differences? 44 boards, 14 offensive, more steals than TO's (13/12), 33 FT's and a few extra Billups 3's.

I'll say it right now; this is a bigger win that the Halloween win over the Bulls, on the road and all.  Maybe Shaq could have saved them, but it doesn't matter now.  Dare we dream, with the injuries last night, that the Celtics can avenge one of their other big losses of the season, and beat the Suns?

I am sorry Bill you have to work, like the rest of us, and couldn't watch or listen to the game live.  Please give us your report belated or not.  This is what News Years dreams are made of.

Ecstatic,
Greg