Celts Lakers

Started listening to game on NBA.com because the hockey was on at first.
Excellent announcing team for the Lakers, couldn't say enough good about
Celts and Pitino. Then tv came around and the Cousy sermons started again.
Celts all over the ball in the 1st half and gave the Lakers all they could
handle. Fox's 18 kept Lakers close early. Too bad he didn't play this
consistent in Boston. He's shooting like %49 from the field. McCarty
continues to play well and with excitement. How about Walker's drive 3/4
court and a monster jam. 2nd half Lakers really took it to the hoop. Scored
most of their points there. Great hustle and shooting for Celts in the 3rd
quarter. I think these 3 quarters are the Celts best yet. The team seems to
be growing in confidence and ability. What a start in the 4th, excellent
passing,rebounding and shooting. Knight was around to pick up a few
offensive rebound points. Quote of the nite by Cous "Laker's better pick it
up or Celts might steal one" who's side is he on? We played hard and more
intensive then the Lakers. This was the best Celt game of the year by far.
Well balanced shooting, rebounding, and defense. A total effort. This is
impressive!!!