RE: Trades ?

I agree that we do not have any real consistent shooters, but it is not
like Dana Barros has been the epitome of consistency in the 3 years we have
been stuck with his contract.  This is what happens when you bring in guys
like McCarty to replace a 3 whom you got rid of because he couldn't shoot
the J.   This team still needs a 3 like Ceballos that can score.  McCarty
is not the answer.  He wasn't at Kentucky or New York, don't expect it in
Boston.  Jones was a good shooter in college , but I haven't seen anything
in the NBA.