FW: my dream Celtics team

Michael Stewart or Ike Austin (Free agent signing)
Lorenzen Wright & Maurice Taylor (trade for Walker, McCarty & Billups)
Mercer, Corliss Williamson (trade for Knight)
Brent Barry  (Walker trade)
Mike Bibby     (Draft)

We give up Walker (too much of a free lancer for me who will want $100M and
has not proven he is worth it IMO) & Billups,  but get Wright a comparable
rebounder with a great work ethic, Barry an athletic scoring  2 with size
so we can move Mercer to the 3 spot, and Taylor a quick young 3/4 with a
better outside shot than McCarty.  Landing Bibby,  a real point, would be
awesome.
Stewart or Austin give us a defensive force in the middle we need.
 Williamson has finally matured and becoming the Barkley like player he was
in college and putting up 16 points/6 rebounds a game.  Lawrence
Funderburke or Alan Henderson  could help also I don't know their contract
status.