Re: Ben Pepper

David A Wickerham wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Warwick Janetzki wrote:
>

> > Brett Brown will bring him up to NBA speed using the Rick Pitino system
> > (our team has bought the players to play that style). True he will come
> > off the bench, quite likely, for us next season, but then again he has
> > an awesome player infront of him.
> >

> > This is the North Melbourne Giants roster (I know you guys will never
> > have heard about many if any of them but here goes. If you want info on
> > the others just reply and I'll tell you about them, I want to find out
> > about the guys with (i) around them as they are new and both are imports
> > out of college.
> >
> >  C- David Stiff (Boomer)         Ben Pepper (BOOMER!)      Andrew
> > Goodwin
>
> Oh great, now our boy is relegated to backing up some Stiff
>
> :-)

LOL!!!

David Stiff is quite a player, has a tendency to foul though. You guys
may know him if you saw Boston University play. He played under Brett's
father Bob Brown, was one of the reasons why Bob got sacked (too much
losing) and now he is playing for us.

Ben will play about 25-30 minutes a night at center and power forward
(in tall! lineups).

Warwick
MZ