austin, interview, etc.

This is an interesting situation.  Admittedly, we don't have anything to
offer in exchange for a richmond (which is how the deal would work) or even
an austin, normally.  But this is not for austin.  It is for four months
service from Ike Austin, and I doubt anything beyond the pick is worth that.
 Unless it is some kind of deal where austin comes in and signs a multiyear
deal.

Now how can we do that if we are worried about taking care of antoine?
 Pitino made clear that he and antoine are a package deal in the interview.
 When asked if Gaston would refuse to pay antoine, pitino said "Then we would
be at a crossroads."  I doubt gaston would shitcan the team and his good name
by losing pitino, so I think Antoine will get his money, which wont be
garnett money by the time the collective bargaining agreement is reworked.
 The owners will not accept a cba that allows these guys to own the teams
they play for.

We are in a position right now to have around eight million dollars in cap
room, and that's without trading dana away, which is bound to happen at some
point.  But will we be able to acquire an austin and still be able to pay
three other all stars?  including a franchise forward?  I guess the question
is, how rich is gaston, and how much money can the celtics make?  What an
advantage the teams have that are owned by corporations, like the knicks, or
eccentric billionaires like jerry buss or paul allen.  the cba has to get
fixed.