RE: Lorenzen Wright

> From Jlyell@concentric.net Tue Dec 23 01:21:46 1997
Now Wright is in his second year and by the year end they will have to make the
decision whether to sign him long term or not. Judging by the way the clippers
operate, wright will take off as others have..so they may just be willing to
listen to offers for players signed long term. One trade that make sense here
could be Knight + <1999 first rounder> for Wright..true we will need a center
after that, but then Knight is not much of a center, Is he?
ESPN yesterday was reported that sacramento is willing to unload Olden Polynice.
He is a bit of a pain in the a?? when it comes to attitude, but has a good
overall game. Does anybody know his contract particulars.. we could probably
unload some our contracts onto them. What do you guys think?
                                  - Mishra