Austin

I believe that this team is an Ike Austin away from being serious contenders.
The fact that Austin is going to be available by trade and/or free agency by
the end of the year should be making Pitino drool. NBA analysts state with
certainty that Austin will be trade before the deadline. With no real centers
available in the draft and no others available in free agency(that I know of),
what do you think of this year's no.1 and Travis Knight for Austin?

(Travis Knight is a good stop-gap but eventually we will need some beef in the
middle if we want to be serious contenders....)