RE: NBA Dumps Dunk Contest

>I was also waiting to see what Tracy McGrady was going to do.

I say with great confidence that whatever it was, you have seen it before,
many times.  Probably a few of the following:

1) Bounce the ball on the floor, go get it and dunk it, probably a reverse
or spin
2) Bounce the ball off the backboard, go get it and dunk it.
3) Jump from the foul line
4) Cover his eyes and dunk
5) double pump reverse
6) put the ball between the legs and dunk
7) Dunk 2 balls in one jump
8) Power windmill dunk
9) Jump over some obstacle and dunk

Am I missing any?  This is just off the top of my head.  Point is, you've
seen it before.  Maybe in a few years, imagination and physical skills will
have improved enough that its worth bringing it back.

Matt