Re: Two-on-two pairings -Reply

>At first I was tempted to say Grant Hill, but in a two on two game, having
>a big guy is important.  I will say Karl Malone.
>
>Now find a tandem that could beat that pair.
>
>-- Hill and Garnett?

I'd prefer to see teams of two from the same team.  They would have time
together to mess around and work on any plays or something they would do.
It would be fun, wouldn't it?

Matt

By the way, if I were Jordan, or any player, I'd probably want a big man on
my team first.  The great centers are pretty much unstoppable one-on-one,
and there is no chance to double team in 2 on 2.  Go with Robinson or Shaq
(ugh).