All rookie predictions (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> I know its very very early but, I've got some time on my hands.  This is
> how I see the awards going for rookies.

Yep, I do think it's early, but it doesn't hut to talk about it!

> Rookie Game MVP: Ron Mercer, Celtics
> All rookie 1st team: PG Brevin Knight SG Bobby Jackson SF Ron Mercer PF
> Keith Van Horn C Tim Duncan.

I totally agree here...

> Rookie Of the Year:  Ron Mercer or Tim Duncan.

I disagree here....  I really think that Tim has this award in "THE BAG".
Then, I think that Van Horn would be the runner up - he looks good.  After
Van Horn,  I really like Brevin Knight.  (I still think that Billups "CAN"
be a better player than Knight in the future).

> Mercer should start to take more, and more shots as the season goes on and
> he gets more comfortable.  Have you seen some of the Jordan like shots he's
> making.

-Chul