Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 12:01:35 -0800
From: "Kevin Crawford" <176012@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: How many could they have won?

Therese with an "E"... If you don't agree with my opinions, that's fine.  I
didn't miss your point with Walker and his selfishness, you just chose a
poor example to use for your point of Walker being a ball hog.  If you would
have chosen an example where he turned the ball over or missed a basket and
wasn't fouled it would have been a different story.  However, this was not
the case, and if your feelings are hurt by me saying "chill out", I'm sorry,
but "chill out" perfectly describes what my point was...