Re: Preview, 76ers @ C's

                      RE> Preview, 76ers @ C's                     12/16/97

Am I the only one who gets 100K+ of junk attached to this email?  And the same
thing happened with the Box Score email.  Steve H. you're killing me.

As for next year's free agent big men, it looks like the contenders are:

Jason Williams
Ike Austin
Mike Stewart

Am I missing anyone?  I'm assuming we're not interested/don't have the money
for McDyess or Joe Smith.  Out of the three above, I'd like to get Jason
Williams because of his rebounding and to derail New Jersey.  With the
emergence of Keith Van Horn and their deep, talented backcourt; they could be
division contenders in a couple years.

Jeremy