Re: Pervis Out of Service

>Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 18:59:23 -0500
>From: jmc@ptc.com (Jonathan McIntyre)
>Subject: Re: Pervis Out of Service
Are we talking about Pervis Ellison, being quick and strong? Against the
likes of Williams? Pervis plays defense like a ballet dancer and gets
called for sissy fouls. Ever notice how most people he fouls manage to get
the ball through the net? I'm glad he's healthy enough to suit up and play
a few minutes. He's a fair backup for our fair starting center, Knight. At
least when Knight fouls, most don't score. Most of Williams stuffs were
from lack of blocking out. Pervis fills a spot on the team, momentarily.

  He was our only guy who