[Fwd: [Fwd: Idea]]

Stackhouse led all scorers with 25 points, 7-19 fg, 9-9 ft, and 3 assists.
Doesn't
seem to me like he was eaten for breakfast by the Celtics.  He's not
a great player, but he is a good player.  I still think he could play and play
well
for Boston.  I didn't suggest that Boston trade for Stackhouse, someone else
posted that.  I just agreed and still think he is a good player.  Right now he
is
a better player than Billups, and I'm not advocating trading Billups for
Stackhouse.
Stackhouse is not a rookie.  Billups is .  Billups may  eventually even be
better than Stackhouse, and, again, he may never be as good.  Wait and see.
Time will tell,
and let history record the facts.

Steve Huffman