Re: Idea

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, John Lyell wrote:

> I have never been a big Dampier fan, but he and Smith have been impressive
> in the games since the Sprewell suspension.

They clearly realize an opportunity to increase their value on the market
when they see one.  It tells a story when one understands that they are
willing to bust a gut now that their team is playing under intense
scrutiny since the "incident".  Where had that spark been for the rest of
the season?

I think it's a mistake to trade for them based on what they've done
since.  They've both been huge underachievers regardless of what they may
have done for the past week IMHO.

Cecil