Michael Stewert

If Michael Stewert of Sacramento is signed at league minimum for a one year
deal, the Celtics should make a serious run at him like they did Knight
this year.  This guy has the potential of being a big time force in the
middle under the right tutilege.  I have seen as much or more potential in
him than Mcdyess.  He is an aggressive rebounder, an enforcer in the
middle, and has a decent jump shot.  He is young and gets in foul trouble a
lot but he could be next years Ike Austin.  This guy is the rebounding,
 shot blocker we need, and with the Kings only able to give him a 25%
increase he could be a steal.