Walker's Statement

Walker doesn't think Spree got a fair deal. Is he kidding? He didn't learn much in college either. Why did they even show up for classes? They should just go to round ball practice and forget the classes. Give them a degree for something. Other than the fact that the NBA is full of athletes that we envy for their ability, they don't realize their a bunch of laughers. After just 2 years in the league, Walker admits he won't go to the All Star game because the "other guys won't". What is he, a leader or follower? What makes him think he's an "All star"? His arrogance may be a problem in the future, keep tuned.

''I'd do what the other guys would do,'' the Celtic tricaptain said before his team played the Bucks at the FleetCenter last night. ''I don't think he got a fair deal, so I'd be with [the boycotting players].''

<<<<