Keep Billups?

It's awfully quiet regarding Chauncy today. He had a great game (only one
bonehead move down the stretch...a 3 ptr. at a bad time and he missed) and
earlier in the day Rick Pitino said that he's the point guard of the
future, that  he has played tremendously in practice and that he would be
playing more.

To me, it's proof that he can change, is willing to change and that he is
YOUNG and NEW. If he can play this well at this level already, then he will
be great in the next few years.

I also want to say that I love to watch Ron Mercer play. I know that
Chauncy's nickname is Smooth, but Mercer is the one who is smooth. He
always seems to be around a loose ball, rebounds at key times and when he
comes around the pick, he rarely misses the open jumper. He seems to be the
forgotten man on this team.

Hey, did you see where Walker is the highest scoring-average second year
player in the league with 22?

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu