Ike Austin

It doesn't make sense for us to trade anything worthwhile for Austin at
this point, because he is going to be a free agent during the coming
offseason, and he does not qualify for the Larry Bird Exemption. So if
we traded for him, we would have no advantage over other teams in re-signing
him (i.e. we could only offer him our free cap space, like everyone else).
We would do just as well to bid for him during the offseason.

Alex