Anger management

Maybe Latrell Sprewell should get a job as a consultant for anger
management in the workplace.  I am sure he could get signed on by the
United States Postal Service.  He could be a role model for young boys
who need a reason to care and stay off the streets.  Oh yeah.

He is just another victim.  I mean, gosh, why should he have to take
responsibility for his actions.  In fact, I am tired of taking
responsibility for my behavior too.  From now on, I am just going to
assualt anyone who makes me mad, especially my boss.

Oh well, as you can tell by my sarcasm, I have no room to feel sorry for
Spre.  In truth, he is sick and his agent and Johnnie Cochran and such,
they only hurt him by not getting him help.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net