Teams interest in Spree

In today's wonderfully orchestrated press conference, Spreewell's agent
noted at least ten teams have shown interest in signing Spree after his
release.  For fun who are those teams, any ideas?

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Of course we already concluded we don't want to see him in Celtic Green, so
don't waste a spot on the list putting Boston up there.

If only all accused criminals could hope to be let off the hook, by saying
"I have worked 10 years to get here, and I shouldn't have to throw it all
away overnight, based on one dumb mistake".  Johnnie Cochrane must have
been there to best learn how to use this brilliant defense getting future
murderers out of jail.  It reminds me of an old Steve Martin routine about
getting out of paying taxes; "Your Honor I didn't know I had to pay taxes".

Greg