RE: trade time

How would Phoenix use Stoudamire unless they plan to move Kidd ?  I think
Nash will be gone, but Kidd sure can't play the 2 spot.  We actually had
Austin in Camp last year I believe, but I believe he had already reached an
agreement with Miami.  He has been impressive.  I have got to give Wallace
credit for Austin, Lenard & Bruce Bowen.

On Monday, December 08, 1997 4:04 AM, JOzersky@aol.com
[SMTP:JOzersky@aol.com] wrote:
> This is an odd time in the season.  We are in a losing streak, and at
such a
> time everybody looks like a failure.  But what is especially alarming is
that
> Pitino's system is not  working, owing largely to the lack of a
> rebounder/defender down low and a go to scoring threat on offense.
 Antoine