Re: Question

I think he's getting at the fact that Bobby Knight screams at his players,
throws tantrums (not to mention chairs) on and off the court, etc. He's not
going to make your kid "feel good," but your kid could get a shot at
playing in the NBA if that's what he wants. If he has no hope of nor talent
to play in the NBA, then he probably should not play for Knight. The abuse
is not worth what you would learn in the process. Otherwise, you go to Ohio
State for the program and the exposure, not to bond with Bobby!

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu