Re: Trade Rumors/Ideas make bad posts...

MICHAEL ZAINO wrote:

> Lately this list has been filled with way too many posts about
> potential trade ideas/rumors. While we all discuss the merits of a
> trade, nobody ever mentions the salary cap and how inhibits almost
> every trade. I spend as much time as anybody reading email, but it
> gets tiresome when the proposals are a $2MM player for an $8MM
> player. It can't happen. You are wasting everybody's time. If you
> want to post an idea you might have, think it through and make sure
> it can happen.
>
> Mike Z

Yeah. I've possibly (quite probably) been a criminal of doing this.
Check out Patricia Bender's site, just run a search for her name (even
if you go to her Mav's stuff page, it has a link at the top!) and she
has lists of

a) current season salaries

b) player overall salaries

Warwick