Trade Rumors/Ideas make bad posts...

Lately this list has been filled with way too many posts about
potential trade ideas/rumors. While we all discuss the merits of a
trade, nobody ever mentions the salary cap and how inhibits almost
every trade. I spend as much time as anybody reading email, but it
gets tiresome when the proposals are a $2MM player for an $8MM
player. It can't happen. You are wasting everybody's time. If you
want to post an idea you might have, think it through and make sure
it can happen.

Mike Z