Cousy

The Miami game. Man, would I like to see Cousy retire. But he won't, he has
nothing else to do. He's a jock. He's depressing to listen to. I turn the
sound off. His solution seems to be, "work the ball inside" yeah, to WHO?
What does he think we have here. He constantly complains about the
perimeter shooting. Well, when we have point guards with shoot it
mentallity, that's what they do. We don't have anyone except Walker to pass
to inside to anyway. We need what most teams need, a good point guard and
an inside man with size. Anyway, the team is working hard and fun to watch.
Does anyone know why Dee Brown is in the NBA?? We really pay a veteran to
play like that?
"dforant1@nycap.rr.com"
"A fortunate one"