Rodman vs Sprewell

Rodman has played for at least 3 coaches.  He may be hard to get along
with, but he has never done any of the things that Spre has done.  Just
look at who the Warriors traded away because of him:  Hardaway, Mullin,
Price, and someone else I forgot.  Rodman has been late, and acted out,
but he has never assualted anyone.  I see a post like Erik's and wonder,
Erik, do you understand that what Sprewell did was a crime.  If you or I
had done it, we would have been arrested.  Spre is not correct in his
head.  He has a much deeper problem than you realize.  Rodman is a piece
of cake compared to Spre.  You are wrong, big time, on this.

Believe me, there have been judges that I have felt like going over the
bench and taking out.  Other lawyers too.  But, you don't do that.
Period. That is all.  I hope you realize the seriousness of what he has
done.

- --

Peace,

Bentz