Scott

This summer, Johnny Taylor (injured so far) was training in Columbia.
While he didn't talk trash and seemed like a quality person, all his
friends and some former Division I players who played with him talked a
lot about Scott.  They said he is a big crybaby and that he generally
does not have the respect of his peers.  He may deserve to be on the
team.   Plus, they said he disappears in big games and doesn't play d.

Me, I haven't followed the guy.  Did he get traded?

- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net