Ainge summarized this whole debate well when he said something like,
"you want big, and you want talent, but most of all you want big talent."
Of course, all other things equal, big is better, but other things are
rarely equal. When the big player has all the skills too, the sky's the
limit.

Certainly it hasn't been established that Joe Smith is an all-star type
player so regardless of his size, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go
for a top guard.

Alex