hops

>Perhaps you don't remember Joey Johnson (DJ's younger brother).  He
>reportedly could dunk with ease on a 12" hoop, do the Earl Manigault
>quarter off the top of the backboard trick, and other feats of aerial
>wizardry.  He just couldn't shoot, pass or guard anyone.
>
>Michael Gooen

Wow. DJ's brother could do this? How tall is he? He must have got the hieght
of the family.

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!