Funny Article

A funny excerpt (Maybe not for some one ?)

Prior to Wednesday's game, Pitino's 6-year-old son, Ryan, was sitting in
the Celtic dressing room while his dad was drawing plays on the board.
Every once in a while, Ryan would suggest the names of a player or two the
Celts could send to Phoenix to get Rex Chapman, and Rick would patiently
say, "No, we can't do that."

No, Ryan isn't a frustrated talk-show caller. He just wants to be reunited
with the Pitinos' old neighbor from Lexington, Ky.

Told last night about Ryan's interest, the Suns' guard said, "Aw, he
doesn't want me. He just wants my son, Zeke. They were best friends."

The fathers are friends, as well.

"We've lived in the same neighborhood the last six or seven years," said
Chapman. "We play a lot of golf together in the summer time."

He is also familiar with former UK players Walker, Ron Mercer and Walter
McCarty.

"I go through all of the (Kentucky) preseason workouts, so I know all those
guys really well," he said.

Note to Ryan: Chapman will be a free agent next summer.