RE: USA Today rumorette

What does Phiily have that we would want to give Knight up for ?

Unless it is for Stackhouse who will be moved in another package for ?
 This would not make sense.  I still like moving one of the excess 2's or
Declercq or Ellison for Kelvin Cato.

Knight, Barros & Billups for Jayson Williams and Cassell in Jersey ?

How about a three way ?

Knight, Barros & Billups to Golden State

Joe Smith & Sprewell to L.A.

Campbell & Eddie Jones to Boston