Billups and Barkley's heights

I think that it has been established that Charles Barkley is only 6' 4 and
1/2", but obviously plays much bigger.  And Chauncey Billups is probably not
6' 3" from what I could tell watching him on TV last year.  Also, Billups
seemed to be a shoot first pass later point guard at Colorado the last two
years, so I hope that Pitino didn't draft him thinking that he could change him.

In an unrelated subject, I recently found a Bill Walton Starting Lineup
figure in a Celtic's uniform that I quickly snapped up.  Are there any new
ones featuring the new Celtics?  I also recently saw a Dino Radja figure,
but passed on that one.

Dave Hughes
Nebraska (Cornhuskers are #2?) Public Radio