Re: Could McDyess be the Next Celtic???

> 3.  I really, really don't think that super scout Wallace
>     would make that Williams trade without something else brewing.
>
> 4.  Hasn't Pitino been touting Brown as the best player in
>     camp?

Smokescreen.  Pitino is planning on trading Brown.

>And hasn't mentioned a thing about (or even met with)
>     Chauncey, who's been spending his time at home in Denver?
>     Maybe Pitino is thinking of starting the year w/ Dee at
>     the point.
>
> Even though Billups defense/size is perfect for the future C's,
> I could live w/ a Brown/Barros/Edney combo for a while
> if we secured Mcdyess.

3 small guards is a liability in this league.  M.L. reinforced this fur
us.  Pitino has some moves in the works.  Expect Never-in-Service and
Dee to be moved.  Billups is probably close to untouchable at this
point, as are Mercer and Walker.

In addition EW + Chauncey for McDyess is far to much.  EW + Dee + Pervis
makes more sense here.