Re: Rick Pitino, quickest gun in the East...

If they had signed Brian Grant and moved Walker to the 3, I could have
swallowed that, albeit chokingly.  If we had gone out and signed Dean
Garrett, who's looking for $2 to $2.5 mil, that would have been okay as
well.  But while I like Chris Mills and I think he'll be fine as a Celtic,
I don't think giving up Williams (geez, why not Minor instead????  Barros,
who Denver needs more than another forward???) is worth it.

I don't understand why everyone keeps thinking Antoine can play the 3 spot.
 His game to date has been an inside one.  He lacks the same skills that
got Williams banished.  Can't shoot beyond 15 feet consistently and not
that great of a ball handler.  Not to say that he couldn't work into it
based on his skills, but work ethic is not his strength.

Williams has much more upside than Chris Mills.

Got to go with the coach on this decision.  Williams was slow, had no
outside shot, and would have wanted $4M + next year.   I wouldn't want to
give that to someone with an inconsistent game.  Isn't that why we have
been screaming about Barros, Radja & Brown's contracts ?  Mills is a better
scorer & defender, and has a better work ethic.  Williams for Mills,
Edney, and two second ronders, it a no brainer.

Both Rick Fox and Eric Williams are better players than Chris
> Mills.  If Fox signs with Cleveland I will be horrified at just how badly
Pitino has screwed the team.

Yeah, they are both all-star potential, that's why we won 16 games last
year !