Possible pick-ups

In a message dated 97-08-23 06:53:53 EDT, grodeg@kalama.com (Gregory
Odegaard) writes:

<<   The Blazers would renounce Dudley and Cliff Robinson.  Both could be
signed relatively cheaply.  We don't want Dudley.   >>

Now that his Piston plans have all but blown up in his face, Dudley can be
had fairly cheaply - at least for the short term. If we could package Pervis
off somewhere, I'd love to have Dudley (as long as he stays off the FT line)
because he brings a strong defensive and rebounding presence to the middle.

George