VIDEOS OF OLD CELTICS GAMES

Hello fellow Celtics Fans --
     My hobby is collecting video tapes of old Celtics games.  I currently
have over 350 games from the Bird era and earlier.  Even some of Larry's
college games.  I have the championship games, great playoff games, many
Bird scoring outbursts, lots of Bird!
     I am always looking for more games.  If you have any old games on tape
I'd like to hear from you.  I'd be willing to trade with you or perhaps even
purchase a few.  Please e-mail me if you think we can make a deal.  Thanks,
Ed  afn15554@afn.org