Nick Anderson

I picked up the following this morning:

Anderson set to leave Magic

ORLANDO -- Nick Anderson told the Tampa Tribune that his days with the
Orlando Magic are numbered, claiming that an Eastern Conference team is
offering him a contract. Anderson declined to name the team.

"From what I'm looking at, this could be my last day (with the Magic),"
Anderson told the newspaper on Thursday. "It's like they want me to go
out and prove myself all over again. I don't have to prove myself to
anyone."

Magic sources say the team's latest offer to the free agent is $16
million over four years. But sources close to Anderson say the
guaranteed money is closer to $10 million and the deal is loaded with
incentives.

"I don't need incentives to go out and play hard every night," Anderson
said. "I already do that."

Anderson has played eight seasons in Orlando. He was the starting
shooting guard in seven of those.

I know the this morning's Globe is saying Chris Mills. Could it be...just
could it be Nick instead  ????